Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sarang he-yo

SURPRISEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








HAPPY ONE YEAR N 3 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABY


Baby, its been 1 year n 3 months, Its our first time not celebrating anniversaries together. You're so farrr away from me, I dont feel good at all. You have no idea how much i miss you. How i wish you are here right now to celebrate this day with me ! How i wish you are here right now outside my house . I miss you holding my hands, your hugs and kisses, i miss you driving me around with your baby no2, Suzuki Swift, i miss how you surprised me with all your forever-wont-work-out plans, i miss you bringing me out for suppers, i miss the cinema twin seats, our premier class, our shopping sessions, I miss you calling me baby bii by woi eh fucker bitch and all types of vulgar words, i miss your voice, i miss your face etc. I miss everything about you darling, and i shall stop going into details and others shall be kept private. haha

Il be tough, dont worry about me and i cant wait for you to be back to my arms again. aww..

Its been an awesome 1 year and 3months, im enjoying every single moments of it bii, Thanks for everything! Every single things and sarifices you made.

I love you baby,

Happy 1 year and 3 months,

Come home soon baby,

Muackssssss !


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y u nvr say anything wan, have ur read the post? omg. so many days edi ok..

sheng said...

i read... but i just dun1 2 say anythin bout it can or not? im the very silent type wat... first time know me meh.. =p

Anonymous said...

WAH SO COOL. __|__