Sunday, March 2, 2008

Halleluyah!!!!!

“Home is Where the Heart is”

I always thought that this phrase meant that “home” could be anywhere as long as I take my heart there. Guess I was wrong. I don’t want to lie, as I’m writing this, tears are rolling down my eyes and it’s only my first night here. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss my car. I miss foosball. I miss Subang. I miss the food. I miss my Baby. I miss Home.

Guess Ri was right, the ones who talks the most are the ones who hurts the most. I should’ve known better. I’m experiencing it first hand right now. Maybe because it’s the first time I’ve been away, maybe it’s just because of the unfamiliar environments, I don’t know. I just feel like shit right now. The fact that I’ve been awake for the past 2 hours since 3am just makes the icing on the cake so much sweeter.

*Post was written on the first night i was here. (25/2/08)

No comments: