Friday, March 28, 2008

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20.

Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
uh... 30

2. What is something you have to do in this life time?

Find out about my past life?

3. If you were asked to give up 2 things important to you for your lifelong dream, what would they be? (My question)

1. Nothing. I don't fucking need to sacrifice anything for my dreams. =p

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
The one where there were small fishes around. XD

. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No... I love money. Don't you?

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My Life? =p Myself, my personality, my memories, my friends, my family, anything in connection to me...XD

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
Of course I would invest half of it in something, the other half ill use to screw around la.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
.... it doesn't work trust me. =p

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
PX. blur, loves dogs?, nice to talk to =)

10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
To not annoy me over something small, to not pester me, to understand that i'm a guy and i want my own space! Oo

11. What kind of person you hate the most?
I don't hate nobody. I love everyone. =)

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Yes, I wouldn't have screwed around with my athletics and sports.

13. What is your most embarrasing moment in your entire life?
.., many many

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Emotions. I believe we make decisions on our emotions willingly or not.

17. If there’s ever a war (Or something similar) happening in your place, are you gonna move to a safer place or fight?
Depends. If its for something valuable that I can have or it involves my family or friends than yes. If not, bugger off. It's not worth my time.

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My loony side =p

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
I'm anti social. I have no friends. =p

18. What’s your weakest point?
My personality? I think?

19. What’s the thing that you’re most proud of?
My personality again?

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
Nothing.


I tag Colin Ngeow, Yinyin, Jeremy, Rachel, Rianne, Amir, Natalie, Melanie, Thomas, Eric. Have fun doing this sohai thing fuckers. =D

No comments: