Friday, December 7, 2007

Programming 101

I feel like shit.

To screw up at this time, when there's only one day left before the trip is not something I would expect, so try to imagine how I felt when I called the hotel to reconfirm my reservations and price only to find out that the price that I was quoted last week had risen by rm363. When I asked them why had the price rise, they replied saying that,

"Most probably the person who gave the price quotation last week did not include the extra beds you ordered."

WHAT THE FUCK LA... NOW ONLY YOU FUCKING TEL ME THAT THE PRICE QUOTED TO ME WAS WRONG? HMM WOWEE NOW I HAVE THE FUCKING JOB TO TEL EVERYONE ELSE THAT I TOLD THEM THE WRONG PRICE AND THEY EVEN HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THE TRIP!!! FUCKING GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE WEI... WAT ELSE? OH YA! THE CONFIRMATION LETTERS... I CALLED YOUR HOTEL 4 FUCKING TIMES TO ASK YOU ALL FOR THE FUCKING CONFIRMATION LETTER, AND ALL YOU COULD SAY WAS "THE SERVER SHOWED THAT WE HAD SENT YOU THE CONFIRMATION LETTER." MAHAI, IF I HAD RECIEVED THE FUCKING LETTER I WOULDN'T HAD WASTED MY TIME TO CALL YOUR FUCKING HOTEL RIGHT... MOTHER FUCKERS.

THANK YOU BASTARDS FOR SCREWING UP AND LETTING ME TAKE THE FALL. THANK YOU OH SO FUCKING MUCH. TIUNIASING CAUCIBAI....ZZZZ ISH if only this was the only thing that happened today... i wouldn't be so pissed....zzzz

No comments: