Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tomorrow's A Good Day.

One paper's done, leaving only calculus... hate that feeling of being so near yet so far... right dereck? xD

Was wondering what its like being forced out of your own comfort zone by those you call your own? Not being able to do anything about it and barely being able to cope up with all the changes that comes with it. Funny thing to wonder about no? Truth is I know someone who's living this kinda life and when I try to put myself in that person's shoes, I can't imagine it. So much for having a great imagination... oO

To do list for tomorrow:
  • Batu Panjat <-- looking forward to this.those that tried it before should know what i mean
  • Foosball
  • Berjudi
  • Lepak
  • Ambil duit dari orang
  • Ignore/Forget about the other half <-- sorry but you know why la =P

By the way, here's a quote that I found the other day that I think would be a waste if I don't share it:

"A man will give a woman a dress so he may undress her later"

Don't you agree?

No comments: