Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's a three-fold, utopian dream

Is it me or there just isn't anymore nice things to shop around for? I've been spending the past few weeks walking in malls with the intention to splash some money and yet I leave the malls empty handed. Hmmm... someone please give me their feedback on this..

Chinese New Year's round the corner, you can always tell when majority of the shops in malls start playing ah beng versions of traditional Chinese New Year songs. Don't you feel disgusted? For crying out loud... who the fuck wants to hear some CNY song which has a heavy bass and a fucking fast rhythm... Imagine the song "Gong Xi Fa Cai" being played at x10 the normal speed and every 2 or 3 seconds a fucking heavy bass goes off... FUCKING CHINESE NEW YEAR LA.... PLAY THE NORMAL 1 LA PLEASE!!! FUCKING LET YOU HEAR A TECHNO VERSION OF NEGARAKU YOU LIKE AH...
*Ps... why must there be only techno version's of Chinese New Year songs? Why isn't there any Hari Raya techno la...? Fair abit please...


Baby's sick right now... Hope she gets better soon.... >.<
I beg everyone who read this post to please pray for her to get well soon. Thank you. =)
Baby.. drink more water k... sleep more get more rest and dun so emo always k... must look after yourself please.... <3

"You do something to me that I can´t explain.
So would I be out of line if i said
I miss you."

No comments: